Fashion Earrings May 23, 2016 16:04
Sunny Day in Merrion Square May 1, 2016 23:24
By Dziubeka Ireland Boho Bracelet.
Valentine's Day Gift Ideas February 5, 2016 15:33
I really love this time of the year. Winter is nearly over, the days are getting longer, Six Nations starts on Saturday and it is Valentine's Day soon.
Here are some Valentine's Day gift ideas:
- for your girlfriend / fiance / wife
Red Bracelet with Swarovski Crystals
- for your mum
Have a great Valentine's Day Everyone:-)
Competitions January 23, 2016 23:27
Would you like to win a piece of By Dziubeka jewellery?
Visit Ciara's Walsh Instagram and Killer Fashion Facebook accounts for details.
I have teamed up with@bydziubekaireland to give away this gorgeous Eosin Bracelet with Eosin and Red Ceramics BC1228 from By Dziubeka Ceramics Collection. I myself have one of their fab pieces as you may have seen in previous posts and I can honestly say the beauty and quality of each of these pieces are top notch.
To enter all you have to do is:
- Follow me and @bydziubekaireland
- tag 2 friends in the comments below!
Competition ends the 28th of January. ? Good Luck everyone! ?
#KillerFashion X By Dziubeka Ireland - Happy Monday darlings! I've got a brand new competition with By Dziubeka and I want YOU to win this beautiful Red Bracelet with Red and Black Swarovski Crystals BIL4970!
Closing date: 7th February at 11pm. Good luck everyone!
Christmas Gifts Ideas December 1, 2015 15:25
It is 1st December and this means we're getting really close to Christmas. Christmas shopping is upon us with all the madness and panic associated with it. Of course we want to buy the best gifts for our loved ones but it's not always easy.
Maybe some of By Dziubeka Jewellery will come handy. Here are some ideas:
- for mum - Grey Bracelet with White, Pink and Grey Ceramics
- for sister - Blue Jeans Boho Bracelet with Sky Blue Glass Crystals
- for girlfriend - Red Bracelet with Red Swarovski Crystals and Silver Hearts
How to take care of your jewellery November 24, 2015 17:05
We all love our jewellery. It makes us feel special and gorgeous.
But do we know how to take care of it so it will last longer and always look fab?
Here are some simple things you should consider:
- contact with make-up, creams, perfumes, water or other liquids can damage jewellery. Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- take off jewellery before sleep, do not wear it during exercise, etc.
- take off jewellery when washing your hands or doing household chores
- clean jewellery with special wipes
- store jewellery properly, preferably in a separate pouch
- do not put jewellery on and take off without unfastening the clasp
And remember always treat jewellery with care.
Christmas is coming November 17, 2015 22:17
I love this time of the year when all the thoughts go towards Christmas. It definitely helps to get through these dark, windy and cold days and evenings. Wherever you look, you can see something telling you it's nearly Christmas time.
And it's time to start planning your Christmas Shopping. Oh, happy days...
By Dziubeka Ireland is open! November 15, 2015 21:45
I'm thrilled to let you know that I've launched my store By Dziubeka Ireland with beautiful fashion jewellery.
I would really appreciate if you could like and share my FB page www.facebook.com/bydziubekaireland
and Instagram: www.instagram.com/bydziubekaireland
As a Thank You for helping me spread out the word please use fb11151 code at the checkout to get 15% off.
See below small selection and visit my website to see all collections.
Thanks a mil
Welcome October 10, 2015 18:20
By Dziubeka Ireland jewellery is for women who love fashion. It is elegant, unique but casual and easy to wear at the same time.