How to take care of your jewellery November 24, 2015 17:05
We all love our jewellery. It makes us feel special and gorgeous.
But do we know how to take care of it so it will last longer and always look fab?
Here are some simple things you should consider:
- contact with make-up, creams, perfumes, water or other liquids can damage jewellery. Always put jewellery on last as a finishing touch after getting ready.
- take off jewellery before sleep, do not wear it during exercise, etc.
- take off jewellery when washing your hands or doing household chores
- clean jewellery with special wipes
- store jewellery properly, preferably in a separate pouch
- do not put jewellery on and take off without unfastening the clasp
And remember always treat jewellery with care.